AdWordscissorh& Junior Member Apr 14, 2011 42 2 0 Dec 7, 2011 #21 Your kids probably wouldn't even like them...at least I hated them as a kid. My parents sometimes bought them for when they invited friends over etc.
Your kids probably wouldn't even like them...at least I hated them as a kid. My parents sometimes bought them for when they invited friends over etc.
webdesignsbyapw Banned May 10, 2010 261 3 0 California Dec 7, 2011 #22 Saiyanbob666 said: well tell your father in law to learn fucking English so he doesn't end up killing somebody..Jesus Christ Mexicans Click to expand... Smh @ this. What makes you think someone who speaks Spanish is automatically Mexican? FerrisHilton said: So you're an asian who married a latino that you met online. Interracial Hawtness. Click to expand... lol - am not asian. I'm italian/french but yeah. AdWordscissorh& said: Your kids probably wouldn't even like them...at least I hated them as a kid. My parents sometimes bought them for when they invited friends over etc. Click to expand... That's true, they do taste a bit weird or at least what the kids say
Saiyanbob666 said: well tell your father in law to learn fucking English so he doesn't end up killing somebody..Jesus Christ Mexicans Click to expand... Smh @ this. What makes you think someone who speaks Spanish is automatically Mexican? FerrisHilton said: So you're an asian who married a latino that you met online. Interracial Hawtness. Click to expand... lol - am not asian. I'm italian/french but yeah. AdWordscissorh& said: Your kids probably wouldn't even like them...at least I hated them as a kid. My parents sometimes bought them for when they invited friends over etc. Click to expand... That's true, they do taste a bit weird or at least what the kids say