Filthy Secrets Thread: I'm hot for my cousin

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
What's your deepest, darkest secret that you'd simply die if anyone in real life found out? Mine makes me feel pretty wrong like I have something screwed up in my head. I can't believe I'm even typing this but, here we go:

I was 19 at the time and was visiting some family abroad. I met her one day as our family was looking at certain houses to buy since real estate is quite lucrative over there. My mom had told me beforehand that some relatives were coming to our place to help us with the transaction, etc... That's when I met my 2nd cousin.

Phew!

She had a wicked smile in her eyes and the way she walked was purely hypnotic. I could barely hide how attractive I found her. You know when you see a really just sexually attractive person and you get that hot feeling in your head then your dick rockets up and says "attention!!". Yeah it was like that. And she saw it. We started hanging out a lot from that point forward.

Fuck it....in the off chance that this will ever come back to haunt me, I'll stop this story right here and will not admit to anything else.
 


fucking chickenfucker fuckers

b3f647e34b467e29597997f025ad8d59b9869f3c.jpeg
 
Go ahead and find where I "copied" this from you fucking tool. I'm speaking my mind.

I already told you. 4Chan.

Just variations on a theme. You're just a repost troll.

You might as well start out with "My name is John and I hate every single one of you..."