Finding a Niche

If all a person has to do is click the "affiliates" link at the bottom of every brand's website in a vertical, then competition will be high and margin compression for affiliates will be even higher.If you find something where a person has to do a little more work to establish relationships and sourcing to enter a vertical, competition will be lower.

YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm-Jet Stream comment
 


Wow - you guys are really helpful! :(

Perhaps what I'm saying is not immediately obvious so let me build a bridge for you:

If all a person has to do is click the "affiliates" link at the bottom of every brand's website in a vertical, then competition will be high and margin compression for affiliates will be even higher.If you find something where a person has to do a little more work to establish relationships and sourcing to enter a vertical, competition will be lower.

Does anyone care to honestly discuss this with me, or is everyone too busy looking for bullshit videos and clever jokes? Am I in the wrong place for this kind of stuff? I feel like I walked into a college dorm and ya'll are too busy drinking beer to think about the exam tomorrow.

Yeah I'll discuss it with you.

You're amazing 'theory' is about as obvious as me saying "if there is little competition it is either undervalued and a good niche to get into, or it sucks and is a bad niche to get into." It's not that nobody understands your theory, or that we all don't feel like working. It's just that your 'theory' sucks. A lot.


Happy now?
 
I'm ballin' off the hover board niche right now. There was no affiliate program so I went direct to the vendor and hooked it up.

images
 
Cabbagehead... ignore these fools. Wickedfire is just full of posers and wannabes (myself included).

They are mocking you to hide the fact that not one of them has made a single cent online.

If you're serious about making money, you need to go to Warriorforum, and ask for Steve Wagenheim. He knows everything there is to know about niches.

And what's more, he won't only explain it, he'll make a creepy Youtube puppet show (that's only one suggestive vegetable away from an FBI Raid) to illustrate it for your viewing pleasure.

You're welcome. Happy Easter.