Firefox OS for Smartphones from Mozilla



personally i like html/css, besides i think it allow not to buy 4-core smartphones, but for sure it can't beat android/ios. so if firefox want to get a slice of the cake, they should really work hardly.
 
i personally like opera mini browser for my smart phone because it is light and load pages fast.I cant see any download link of mobile browser on the website.
 
personally i like html/css, besides i think it allow not to buy 4-core smartphones, but for sure it can't beat android/ios. so if firefox want to get a slice of the cake, they should really work hardly.

i personally like opera mini browser for my smart phone because it is light and load pages fast.I cant see any download link of mobile browser on the website.

It's high time we introduced a written English test as part of WF's user registration process.
 
I run my smartphone like a boss. I sometimes wear welding gloves and tether for peasants.