Firm Building Underground Shelters For 200 People In The Mojave Desert



dang. They hit a lick on that deal...

Makes me consider going into shelters/modular construction. This market will only grow with the population and fears of imminent disaster
 
lolol - in a mass chaos situation, those things would get flooded w/ people. they don't have enough security to keep people out... haha, comedy.
 
I played Fallout, I know how these things end.

Edit:

Also, in celebration of my 911th post, a sexy nurse:

sexy-nurse-4.jpg
 
Its a big scam you fools. He bought one of these old missile silo bunkers for cheap and is selling this crap for a huge profit. Plus I bet the Chinese and the Russians have that location targeted with nukes (it was a military site before). It will survive for a week max. They can't get fuel, food and water for that many peeps. Those silos were made for like 10 people to survive a few days. Good scam tho.

http://www.missilebases.com/
 
The U.S. gov has MASSIVE underground bunkers as well as underground railway systems in place, and they openly admit it.