lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Jul 19, 2012 #21 IceToEskimos said: but I'm big in mesothelioma. Click to expand... So YOU'RE that guy! You should really stop outing, bro. :thumbsup:
IceToEskimos said: but I'm big in mesothelioma. Click to expand... So YOU'RE that guy! You should really stop outing, bro. :thumbsup:
capone2009 New member May 31, 2009 719 2 0 GER Jul 19, 2012 #22 That's nothing, the best feeling is when you open your email account and see the subject "Your Adsense account has been deactivated". This sucks lol
That's nothing, the best feeling is when you open your email account and see the subject "Your Adsense account has been deactivated". This sucks lol
erifdekciw New member May 3, 2008 2,144 51 0 Jul 19, 2012 #23 I miss the days of opening up adsense and seeing the big green number showing you how much you've made for the day. Oh those were simpler times.
I miss the days of opening up adsense and seeing the big green number showing you how much you've made for the day. Oh those were simpler times.
Gambit ... Nov 21, 2011 808 2 0 Nomad Jul 19, 2012 #24 IceToEskimos said: I swear I'm seeing bonus clicks today...traffic is down, but clicks are way the fuck up...at least one other person I know is seeing the same pattern... Is Teh Googz Sorry? Click to expand... Yeah my adsense is up about 20-30% from what it normally is during this time of day.
IceToEskimos said: I swear I'm seeing bonus clicks today...traffic is down, but clicks are way the fuck up...at least one other person I know is seeing the same pattern... Is Teh Googz Sorry? Click to expand... Yeah my adsense is up about 20-30% from what it normally is during this time of day.