SirKonstantine Banned Jun 15, 2011 1,479 17 0 Jul 19, 2012 #21 IceToEskimos said: Champagne's Cafe is still one of the best old-school bars in the city though, I will say that. Click to expand... Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for a new Friday spot since all the clubs on the strip charge a cover. and yeah, I live in the hood.
IceToEskimos said: Champagne's Cafe is still one of the best old-school bars in the city though, I will say that. Click to expand... Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for a new Friday spot since all the clubs on the strip charge a cover. and yeah, I live in the hood.
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Jul 19, 2012 #22 SirKonstantine said: Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for a new Friday spot since all the clubs on the strip charge a cover. and yeah, I live in the hood. Click to expand... No shame in it. I lived off Maryland for a long time. Go to Cugino's Deli on the corner of Maryland and Harmon, and order anything on the menu. Donny will hook you up.
SirKonstantine said: Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for a new Friday spot since all the clubs on the strip charge a cover. and yeah, I live in the hood. Click to expand... No shame in it. I lived off Maryland for a long time. Go to Cugino's Deli on the corner of Maryland and Harmon, and order anything on the menu. Donny will hook you up.
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Jul 19, 2012 #23 kingofsp said: Me and Flav, circa 2004 I am silent partner. Click to expand... cool photo, it looks like he just got done blowing you behind a truck stop though.
kingofsp said: Me and Flav, circa 2004 I am silent partner. Click to expand... cool photo, it looks like he just got done blowing you behind a truck stop though.
Reive (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・ Jun 23, 2012 554 3 0 Jul 19, 2012 #24 IceToEskimos said: cool photo, it looks like he just got done blowing you behind a truck stop though. Click to expand... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs]Don't Be A Menace - I'll Suck Your Dick Man!!! - YouTube[/ame]
IceToEskimos said: cool photo, it looks like he just got done blowing you behind a truck stop though. Click to expand... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs]Don't Be A Menace - I'll Suck Your Dick Man!!! - YouTube[/ame]
kingofsp WF Premium Member Mar 1, 2008 5,324 152 0 Los Angeles Jul 19, 2012 #25 lol. if it weren't for the shitty flip phone pic you could also see the Corona in his right hand.