Floyd Mayweather Vs Victor Ortiz



How much time do we have left until the fight starts? I am asking this because I live in Europe and I have no idea when it starts here. It is 1 am now here.

Do I have 3 more hours? I wanna watch Godfather.

Cheers!
 
They typically don't start the main event until 3 hours from now.

I'm excited for this fight, Mayweather by late stoppage IMO. Ortiz will be dangerous at the start, and start to fade away. Mayweather is too fast, too accurate and too experienced for Ortiz.

Only way Ortiz wins is to stop him fast, which is very unlikely due to Mayweather's defensive brilliance. I just don't see this kid outboxing a master like May for the majority of 12 rounds.

Pretty good fights on the undercard too

Erik Morales VS Pablo Cesar and Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Alfonzo Gomez

UFC is also on now, so I'm gonna check that out.
 
Thanks. The only other stream I found was lagging like crazy. I'm sure Floyd will win, but can only hope for an entertaining fight. Really, the only fight I want to see is Floyd and Manny. Not sure it will ever happen.
 
ahahahhahah "I wish I was 50 years younger so I could kick your ass"

in other news boxing is shit as usual
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmggL0L4xAI]Mayweather VS Ortiz cheap shot! - YouTube[/ame]
 
Cheap shot my dick, "protect yourself at all times" is what the referee states to you before you step into the ring, which is why nobody complained about the KO, it was perfectly legal and justice was served anyway.

Plus Ortiz had it coming, the action wouldn't have been stopped if he hadn't thrown that OBVIOUS headbutt.

Ortiz had NOTHING for Floyd and didn't even hit him with any significant clean shots while Floyd was landing his right hand at will. If he didn't KO him in the 4th, he would have done it eventually the way that fight was going.
 
Damn, Maywheather is a pussy. I dont give a shit about boxing, but that was the biggest faggot pussy thing I have seen since Tyson, fight like a fucking man.