Floyd Mayweather Vs Victor Ortiz

Larry Merchant said:
After Mayweather raised his fist to the the 80-year-old commentator, Merchant said, "If I was 50 years younger, I would've kicked your ass."

The interview quickly ended.

Merchant admitted later in the telecast that he probably couldn't have beaten Mayweather 50 years ago, but he would've tried.

I didn't get to watch it unfortunately..

I really just hope Pacman gets to fight him and whoop his fuckin ass.


ROFL, here's the video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NSE0r8wXNc&feature=player_embedded"]Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Fights Larry Merchant (FUNNY!) - YouTube[/ame]
 


Ive lost all respect for anyone who headbutts after what holyfield did to tyson.

fuck holyfield
fuck ortiz
 
I didn't get to watch it unfortunately..

I really just hope Pacman gets to fight him and whoop his fuckin ass.

enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfkgtWwtJxU&feature=watch_response]Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz Full Fight (KO) (CHEAP SHOT) (POST INTERVIEW) part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

full incident including the aftermath
 
Absolute disgrace that a boxing 'champion' like Mayweather can talk to an 80 year old man like that, no respect, no sportsmanship even after a $50m payout ..
 
Mayweather is just taking advantage of EVERY chance he can to make himself appear more sinister to get excitement behind his name to make the most money possible at these events.

He won't ever be more than a (showman, entertainer, good boxer) until he stops dodging Pacquiao. If he'd fight Pacquiao and beat him, he'd be ranked up there with the greatest boxers ever.
 
Mayweather is just taking advantage of EVERY chance he can to make himself appear more sinister to get excitement behind his name to make the most money possible.

I wouldnt give him that much credit for being intelligent enough to do that
 
Hahahahahahaha, fuck yeah. GoGo mayweather.

I can't believe that. Sure, it was cheap but that dumbass shouldn't be trying to give a heartfelt apology during during a fight.
 
I can't believe that. Sure, it was cheap but that dumbass shouldn't be trying to give a heartfelt apology during a fight.

Nope, he shouldn't have, Ortiz was obviously a dumb fuck.

But no one really gives a fuck to see Mayweather fight Ortiz. The only opponent for Mayweather is Pacquiao, which he refuses to fight because he's scared.
 
Man no sportsmanship anymore, I played hockey my hole life, you want to fight someone you drop the gloves and go at it, you dont blind side someone with a cheap shot.
 
It all started with the guy head butting ortiz so karma can be a bitch. I do think it was a cheap shot, but it all goes back to that head butt.
 
Admit it that was the most entertaining boxing round in a while. Lol.
MMA rules.

Its an old dying sport, just like the ref. Like look at the fighters or something.
8.gif
 
^ lol at the old dying thing. I was thinking about that. The announcers are old, the refs are old, everyone there besides the boxers were old. Boxing definitely needs to do something soon before half their viewers die off.
 
lolmma=wwf

Ortiz should not have kept apologizing, but that was def a cheap shot by Floyd Pussy Mayweather. Let's just hope he doesn't keep ducking Pacquiao with stupid demands so he can get KTFO ASAP.
 
^ lol at the old dying thing. I was thinking about that. The announcers are old, the refs are old, everyone there besides the boxers were old. Boxing definitely needs to do something soon before half their viewers die off.
This fight itself grossed $500,000,000.
 
Ortiz is a fucking idiot. He intentionally headbutts Mayweather and then goes up and kisses him. I don't blame Mayweather, he was pissed off he got headbutt. It's a fight not a hugging contest. Protect yourself at all times. And what the hell was the ref doing? He wasn't even paying attention.