Fostering a pregnant cat from the Humane Society

ChrisS

Well-known member
Jul 10, 2006
3,290
106
63
Definitely not my idea...blame my stupid chick.

But the mom just gave birth and it's pretty fucking cool, gotta admit. She's been purring the whole time.

Two of the little bastards, and I don't think she's done yet.

photo.jpg


It's so cute how the kittens find each other right away and huddle together. Yeah I'm a big softie when it comes to kitties :D

(lol went pro on photobucket because of this shit, you fuckers better appreciate it)
 


Don't blame your wife, we all know you're a big pussy for ...kitty cats (<--avoiding the cliche).
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9iZ4spsB7A"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]




[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJUhOLO33uw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Chris: "Babe, I'm fucking tired, let's go to bed"

Nicole: "But this little guy needs his nipple"

Chris: "God damnit"

Nicole: "The gray one keeps cockblocking"

Chris: "I'm tireeeeed"

Nicicole: "It's not my fault he's an idiot"

Chris: "Let him dieeeeee"

...

...

...

Nicole: "There he found it!"

Chris: "Huh!? What? Where am I?!

Nicole: "Go to bed you moron."

Nature sucks.
 
"Nipple" and "Cockblocking" are two interesting words to be awoken to, for sure.

And you're not alone. My wife made me rescue a mom/daughter cat from a shelter about 2 years ago, was the best decision we/she ever made, of all the cats we've had in our lives, they've been the most well-mannered, loving, classy cats one could ask for.

I don't envy you having to go through the whole weening process though, that's a pain in the ass. Good practice for the real thing later perhaps?
 
well looks like chris is gonna get more pussy than he bargined for... good to see that this was capable of bringing down photo bucket...
 
I have 2 cats, sisters life was lovely when they where young
They are 3 yrs old now and fight with one another like springer guests
Its nice at 1 am when one comes in sits on a chair and starts talking to you in there own way