I am releasing the PPC Nightmare that will blow your freakin mind....FOR FREE! AND IT'S GREEN!!!
The deal is because I am releasing this bad ass bot because I typed this all in green bold font. It must be bad ass. So bad ass. It even creates invisible iframes! OMG 1993 here we come! YES! You can use iframes to hide shit. *gasp* and don't forget my font is GREEN! GREEN MUTHA FUCKAS, GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me I don't care about the red or blue font, for me it's all about green. But it must be bold and extra larger, otherwise its just silly.
This is the first of MANY free green posts I will release so make sure you stay updated on my site!
The deal is because I am releasing this bad ass bot because I typed this all in green bold font. It must be bad ass. So bad ass. It even creates invisible iframes! OMG 1993 here we come! YES! You can use iframes to hide shit. *gasp* and don't forget my font is GREEN! GREEN MUTHA FUCKAS, GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me I don't care about the red or blue font, for me it's all about green. But it must be bold and extra larger, otherwise its just silly.
This is the first of MANY free green posts I will release so make sure you stay updated on my site!
Code:
[SIZE=7]WWW.MAKEMONIESONLINE.COM[/SIZE]
Last edited by a moderator: