Yuma504 fear mongering asshat Feb 14, 2011 752 19 0 New Orleans,LA Nov 12, 2012 #1 I'm too fucking lazy to do anything with it, I have too much shit on my plate. PM me if you want it with your name cheap details.
I'm too fucking lazy to do anything with it, I have too much shit on my plate. PM me if you want it with your name cheap details.
danke is Burrito Y Apr 7, 2011 1,343 38 0 Nov 12, 2012 #2 You could make it a listing site if you just rented out a bunch of hotel rooms, froze the incidentals, and marked up every room by 400% for the weekend (listing them on Craigslist). I did that for the Miami Superbowl.
You could make it a listing site if you just rented out a bunch of hotel rooms, froze the incidentals, and marked up every room by 400% for the weekend (listing them on Craigslist). I did that for the Miami Superbowl.