Free Kentucky Fried Chicken Day

Status
Not open for further replies.


Any commercial fast food chicken eater deserves the gut rot they get. KFC, just smelling it, makes me ill for a day.
 
Wow why the fuck didn't I know about this? I was just a block away from KFC. Even if it does kill me, I don't eat KFC very often and they have some good tasting shit.
 
You never saw the TV ads? I saw over 10 this week alone. But yeah I feel the exact same way. I almost never eat there, but I do have to admit their shit is amazing. I don't care what is in it.

Wow why the fuck didn't I know about this? I was just a block away from KFC. Even if it does kill me, I don't eat KFC very often and they have some good tasting shit.
 
You never saw the TV ads? I saw over 10 this week alone. But yeah I feel the exact same way. I almost never eat there, but I do have to admit their shit is amazing. I don't care what is in it.

I don't watch TV unless it's Discovery, Discovery Civilization or the History channel, and there's no KFC ads on those channels ;)
 
I am so surprised places like KFC are in business. I pass by one everyday and never see anyone there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.