J jenzkc Banned Jul 29, 2007 1,941 26 0 Mar 31, 2009 #1 just found Academic Earth - Video lectures from the world's top scholars and youtube/edu. the internet's usefulness just multiplied exponentially. Reactions: Aplchian
just found Academic Earth - Video lectures from the world's top scholars and youtube/edu. the internet's usefulness just multiplied exponentially.
riddarhusetgal Incongruous Juxtaposition May 2, 2007 1,863 70 0 Mar 31, 2009 #4 @jenzkc..cool site. I also found this a while ago and like to check it out now and again when I like to get my geek/nerd on... free university lectures - computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry I think I was looking for some lectures on quantum physics or neuroscience when I stumbled across it....don't ask why
@jenzkc..cool site. I also found this a while ago and like to check it out now and again when I like to get my geek/nerd on... free university lectures - computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry I think I was looking for some lectures on quantum physics or neuroscience when I stumbled across it....don't ask why
cilantro New member Aug 4, 2008 36 2 0 Mar 31, 2009 #5 Yeah this is old but it's still awesome. This is the mit specific site. Free Online Course Materials | MIT OpenCourseWare
Yeah this is old but it's still awesome. This is the mit specific site. Free Online Course Materials | MIT OpenCourseWare
chatmasta Well-known member Jan 7, 2007 2,611 68 48 NYC Apr 1, 2009 #6 "free MIT education" is going a bit overboard unless you're living there for 4 years, getting your ass kicked with work every day you are not getting the MIT education.
"free MIT education" is going a bit overboard unless you're living there for 4 years, getting your ass kicked with work every day you are not getting the MIT education.