[Free Review Needed] Turn Your Website Into Permanent PR7/PR8 Website !!!!!

Nov 20, 2011
2
0
0
I am the creator of a method, in the form of an e-book, by which you can turn your PR0/PR0+ websites into PERMANENT PR7/PR8 websites in 9-12 months.

Below I am giving away this e-book to the WF members for a FREE review.

Your +ve reviews will be greatly appreciated :

[reserved for premium members only]

I will down the above file after 50 downloads and will wait for your +ve reviews.

Plz don't let me down.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


nVl4v.jpg
 
A++ Would review again. I gave him a fresh domain and using his ebook I turned it into a PERMANENT PR8 site (i know it's permanent cuz Google sent me a confirmation email) and I'm now making yy.yyy$ a day from Adsense alone.
 
That's disgusting to do that to a new member of the community.

OP you can complain here and maybe get these idiots banned.
 
Plz don't post porn & rotating-browser links.

Ahh...sorry about that, My computer is affected by a virus and it's cloaking the urls to a porn address...Damn!

Sorry again...

Back to the topic, you have copied techniques from this thread. http://www.wickedfire.com/wickedfire-premium-members-area/508512-how-to-make-your-website-get-PR8.html
Link is working now and I removed the virus added porn link.


That's disgusting to do that to a new member of the community.

OP you can complain here and maybe get these idiots banned.

I am sorry, it was because of a virus. I did not do it intentionally.

And....OP make sure to read the forum rules http://www.wickedfire.com/rules-engagement/49556-before-you-make-post.html
 
I think I got booted from the premium section, can someone please invite me back? I already sent grindstone my essay on why I should be in it. thanks guys.