papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Dec 22, 2009 #1 The best benefit of an electronic cigarette: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w23O-RY0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
The best benefit of an electronic cigarette: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w23O-RY0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
kineticbug AKA Helios Oct 28, 2009 137 5 0 Copenhagen, Denmark Dec 22, 2009 #2 I'm at a loss for words, just.. beautiful.
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Dec 22, 2009 #3 we can all only wish to be as bad ass as a bruce willis lookalike singing to the carmina burana while smoking in the shower
we can all only wish to be as bad ass as a bruce willis lookalike singing to the carmina burana while smoking in the shower
mr coolerer Member Dec 10, 2009 254 9 18 Sydney, Australia Dec 22, 2009 #6 this made my day, I love you. Waiting for robosoft to chew through its queue was made 1893% better by this video
this made my day, I love you. Waiting for robosoft to chew through its queue was made 1893% better by this video
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Dec 22, 2009 #9 Aw man the guy made a copyright claim. Too bad
S SawLogger New member Dec 21, 2009 14 0 0 Dec 22, 2009 #10 I was ready to light up my electric cigarette and roll with Frank.