From $0 to $100/day in 7 days

What Would You Do To Go From $0 to $100/day Within 7 days Without Spending a Dime?

  • Call Local Businesses Selling SEO, Websites, Etc

    Votes: 16 22.5%
  • SPAM Craigslist Dating, Housing, Jobs, etc

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Make Viral Facebook Apps

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • SPAM Twitter with Mass @replies

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Print Some Flyers Off At Kinkos For Free Acai Pills And Pass Them Out At College Campuses

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Fuck it, Go Work At Mcdonalds And Use The Profits For Paid Traffic

    Votes: 36 50.7%

  • Total voters
    71

FromUndaCheese

New member
Jun 25, 2010
216
14
0
Last week my Grandma died, and after the funeral a cousin of mine came up to me and asked me for some advice. His question:

"I need to make an extra $100/day, and have absolutely zero cash to invest. I know you make money online, is there something I can do to get started?"


I didn't have an answer for him, because I pay for all of my traffic. It has been a very long time since I was in the "Free Traffic" world.

So, I thought I'd do a little poll here.

If you had no cash, and needed $100/day ASAP what would you do?
 


Family_Cousin_Animated.gif
 
Those poll methods all suck... Unless you're a talented programmer, then a FB app wouldn't be out of the question.

The first $100/day is the hardest by far. That's why everyone doesn't work at home.
 
Get a job and you'll get more then $100 a day. If it were easy to do it online everyone would be doing it.
 
Even if he had money, it is not easy to get to 100 profit a day so fast with paid traffic as well. I mean not everyone can. And few copyable method can make him 100 a day.

For those who can, they will figure out a way. An Unique way. Not something you would want to out. IM IMO is not a high skilled job. That is why people are so secretive. If I out a new Link building method, it will be spammed to death the next day. Sigh... Constant Change is your friend my friend.

Few Things that people start out with:

1) Start a genuine blog on a very good Niche. Good Traffic potential. Lots of long tail to target ( broad match). Good CPC. Update Daily. Build Links manually = free. SB, Comments, Angela Paul, niche directories.

2) Write for monies?

3) High profile blog commenting service for an easy 40-50 bucks a day. He can also drop his own site when he comments for clients.

4) BUM marketing is evergreen. take a clickbank product. Review it on Blogspot. Send traffic via ezine. Still works even after Panda. Long article, good back links etc. Article directory is not the only source for Bum marketing. Think. Adapt. And no I am talking squidoo. Neither you nor I can think for him. You can only guide.

5) Work Hard. Grind
 
Success Tips:
- Push Ringtones on Google.
- Push Acai Berry on Google.
- Push Crush Mobile on Faceboook.
- Push Swipebids on Facebook.
- Most important, you need a time machine.
 
It is always interesting to read this kind of threads.
I am making way more that that a day, but still interesting to read some ideas, complaints, d*ck spinning and so on :D

There is so many ways to earn online but if you would like to make big bucks, it will take huge part of your imagination and testing!