FTC Gets Hacked: SQL Dumps, Logins, E-mails are being Prepared for Release



Is it just me, or does it seem that whomever wrote that is ~16 years old?

what does age have to do with anything? there are many talented teenaged hackers that have 20x more technical knowledge than most internet marketers here.

and that is called 'leet speek' or 'inet talk' w/e you want to call it. its how nerds/hackers talk. part of hacker subculture. short hand.
 
+Rep Luzsec. Between the numerous "Fuck FBI Fridays" lately (they actually fucked the CIA last friday, lol) and stunts like this I'm really starting to see a respectable trend with these fine young fellows... One that is not countered by an equal and opposing trend in the media where hackers have been apprehended, I might add.

Between Non-mainstream media, TOR, Ron Paul, #Occupy, Anon/Luzsec, Bitcoin, and libertarianism in general I'm starting to allow myself a tiny bit of hope that the war for freedom could one day be won.