Fuck I hate the new Google Analytics!

Agreed with OP. Pretty bullshit "update" IMO. Things are harder to find. And for those of us who pull reports, no more exporting as a PDF (unless I am missing it). You can only export as CSV. No more pretty graphs through Analytics unless you use a 3rd part reporting tool.
 


I've started using GetClicky yesterday and I'm already in love. The real-time stats are off the hook! Glad I opened this thread. Fuck Google Analytics. I hope they lose millions of clients to this new update. That'll teach them to "fix something that isn't broken". They have tons of Google Apps that are unstable and could use a fucking update, yet they had to change the only one that was actually working well!
 
I've started using GetClicky yesterday and I'm already in love. The real-time stats are off the hook! Glad I opened this thread. Fuck Google Analytics. I hope they lose millions of clients to this new update. That'll teach them to "fix something that isn't broken". They have tons of Google Apps that are unstable and could use a fucking update, yet they had to change the only one that was actually working well!
Really? What's so good about it? I see alot of people say good things about it, I may have to look into it.
 
I am not a big fan of many of the recent Google changes, but hey I am so emersed in the eco system now, theres no going back.
 
@1yerrot Like I said, it's real-time stats! Very similar interface to Google Analytics (the old one) and you see your stats change every second. It also shows you your rank for every keyword that brought you traffic, which GA doesn't do. Anyways, I'm still exploring all the features, but so far I'm impressed.
 
dump the GA! i have used a white label version of GetClicky for the past 2 years.

$60 a year for up to 10 sites. real-time spy feature, name ip's. segments traffic down almost to much! lulz!

example: if it was mobile, it breaks it down to exactly what phone, what version of the phone and even tells me the current version of software on the phone. I don't target mobile, but there has to be some value there.

regardless.. it's ill! Blog Statistics from Performancing | Performancing Metrics

#my2cents