italosmedia New member Mar 28, 2011 149 0 0 Behind you Nov 5, 2011 #21 Dwight Schrute said: Click to expand... lolwot?
liranliryy New member Jul 27, 2009 95 0 0 Google Land Nov 5, 2011 #22 i love sep life not the regular life.
liesnillusions Banned Oct 19, 2009 390 21 0 Dec 6, 2011 #23 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg54ANDvHU8]Alan Watts - Love you - YouTube[/ame]
O Marina New member Feb 5, 2009 378 3 0 USA Dec 6, 2011 #24 liesnillusions said: laugh cuz its good for u love everyone love people love YOU Click to expand... I like your attitude, It is not lame like all your bros seem to think! It's great.
liesnillusions said: laugh cuz its good for u love everyone love people love YOU Click to expand... I like your attitude, It is not lame like all your bros seem to think! It's great.
cougarclaws Señor Member Jul 14, 2008 2,378 83 0 Houston, TX Dec 6, 2011 #25 O Marina said: I like your attitude, It is not lame like all your bros seem to think! It's great. Click to expand... Some people around here have bad attitudes. I have this bookmarked and visit it once every couple weeks as a refresher: 9 Helpful Tips To Deal With Negative People
O Marina said: I like your attitude, It is not lame like all your bros seem to think! It's great. Click to expand... Some people around here have bad attitudes. I have this bookmarked and visit it once every couple weeks as a refresher: 9 Helpful Tips To Deal With Negative People
Jon Administrator Staff member Jun 21, 2006 9,837 108 63 118 New York City Dec 7, 2011 #28 Its good to keep the crazies here... no need to ban them. I'm sure they make absolute sense in their own heads. Just smoke or drink more... you'll get it.
Its good to keep the crazies here... no need to ban them. I'm sure they make absolute sense in their own heads. Just smoke or drink more... you'll get it.