So I am looking for a type of product I need for a physical business. I go to google and I start searching for "opaque black mailing bag" and a couple of other variations of the terms and over half the links are from companies in the UK. WTF is google doing. 9 links on the first page for that term are all in the UK.
So either A) noone makes the things in the US and thats just all google has B) they think I am in the UK C) they fucked up something and co.uk's rank much better in the states.
Anyone else notice a uk invasion?
So either A) noone makes the things in the US and thats just all google has B) they think I am in the UK C) they fucked up something and co.uk's rank much better in the states.
Anyone else notice a uk invasion?