Fucking Telemarketers

fatmoocow

Señor Member
Feb 1, 2009
480
9
0
So for some random reason I'm getting telemarketing calls on my fucking cell now. Both text and calls. Some after midnight.

Texts seem to be all from the same IP or blocks of IP with domains listed right in the text.

myedu411.com
cashadvance66.com
topcash88.com
line2sms.com
myedu411.com
http://www.robtex.com/dns/myedu411.com.html

All the websites I've found use a similar format and address (which I assume is fake).

From surfing through some boards online, I believe this all is originating through openmarket.com but I need proof to do anything.

My goal here is to find out who they are and then rape them in the ass (hopefully with full motion video).

What I'm not clear on is how to get through their domain by proxy. I assume I need to file suit in small claims, then send subpoena to get the owners information. But to file in court I really need someone to sue, which I don't have without the owners information. Anyone care to explain the process?

A good example submitted to 2600 Calm brilliance (able to get a settlement).
 


I bet every time one of these telemarketers sees an ad on the internet they're like
"Fucking Internet Marketers!"
 
I bet every time one of these telemarketers sees an ad on the internet they're like
"Fucking Internet Marketers!"

True Story... They even have their own forums where they discuss how best to nag::
Code:
http://www.salespractice.com/forums/t-658.html
And their all time hero is the interrupter (Except for the smarter ones who idolize Sumit)::
513565135_4c91f311f0.jpg
 
So for some random reason I'm getting telemarketing calls on my fucking cell now. Both text and calls. Some after midnight.

Texts seem to be all from the same IP or blocks of IP with domains listed right in the text.

myedu411.com
cashadvance66.com
topcash88.com
line2sms.com
myedu411.com
http://www.robtex.com/dns/myedu411.com.html

All the websites I've found use a similar format and address (which I assume is fake).

From surfing through some boards online, I believe this all is originating through openmarket.com but I need proof to do anything.

My goal here is to find out who they are and then rape them in the ass (hopefully with full motion video).

What I'm not clear on is how to get through their domain by proxy. I assume I need to file suit in small claims, then send subpoena to get the owners information. But to file in court I really need someone to sue, which I don't have without the owners information. Anyone care to explain the process?

A good example submitted to 2600 Calm brilliance (able to get a settlement).

Have you seen how Jerry Seinfeld handles Telecalls?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
domainsbyproxy has been known to roll over without a subpoena.. worth a try. send them an intent to sue letter like you think it's their domain, see what happens. worst case they reply with an explanation, best case they reply with the real info.

/not legal advice
 
What's worse is charities. You donate once and you're fucked. You can't get removed from their list; they're exempt from the Do Not Call rules I guess. I get calls from this one charity 2-3 times a week.
 
Land line relief may be at hand.

What's worse is charities. You donate once and you're fucked. You can't get removed from their list; they're exempt from the Do Not Call rules I guess. I get calls from this one charity 2-3 times a week.


DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS SITE OR PRODUCT!!

Just a personal recommendation from my own daily HOME use of it.

As PROOF I own it, I will include this photo. (Notice the RED clearance price sticker on the box. Yes, I'm cheap!! Lulz)

23t1h82.jpg



I got one of these Screen Machine Telemarketer Call Blocker for my land line at the house a few years back.

This thing is hands down the BEST thing for stopping the calls. Unfortunately, it seems that the "Powers That Be" somehow got to the guy who made these in Sarasota Florida and they are no longer available anywhere that I can find.


You can see here that the "BEST" ones are discontinued. Hmm............

Telemarketer Block Comparison Chart


Alright, for anyone interested, I "JUST FOUND" this:

Info:
http://www.freeholdmarketing.com/screenmachine.pdf

More info:
MORE INFORMATION FOR HUNGRY MINDS




Some people do not want to receive telemarketing solicitations on their phones. OK, the National Do Not Call List (the DNC) was implemented in response to this desire by the public. It provides a central registry for people to make their preference known- with the law compelling telemarketing firms to honor those wishes. It was a nice idea, but it has not worked out very well.

Here's the problem with it:
the DNC is not air tight. To start with, Charities, newspapers, and political parties and campaigns ARE EXEMPT from it. Worse, list brokers or managers are sometimes less than perfectly efficient about properly using the DNC list- or are washing their lists using outdated copies of it. And it takes time for new additions to get out to the industry, during which time you still get calls. Also, some members of the DNC do not know that BEING ON THE DNC EXPIRES and must be renewed- many people think they are still on it long after their membership expires. And firms you purchased from may call and solicit your trade LEGALLY for at least 6 months after the last purchase is concluded, ANOTHER exemption. So can their 'marketing partners'. LEGALLY.

Therefore, even though someone IS on the DNC list, they can still get telemarketing calls. This is NOT an ideal solution for those seeking to avoid solicitations. These folk need something to block out telemarketing calls.

There are several products out there addressing this desire. Phone Butler (and it's imitators) and Telezapper (ant it's imitators) come to mind as two approaches to the problem. Let's look at how they work.

Butler type products require you to answer the phone, evaluate the call, then press the button on it and hang up- it plays a brief message asking them to place the number on the do not call list telemarketers are REQUIRED by law to maintain and use. The law requiring this does NOT have the loopholes present in the national DOC list bill; they MUST COMPLY. However, with Phone butler like products, YOU still have to take time to stop, go answer the phone, evaluate the call, and press the button. Your day was still interrupted; you have still suffered an intrusion into your home. This is less than ideal.

Telezapper plays a tri-tone to try to fool the robot dialer into thinking the line is disconnected, ASSUMING SUCH A SYSTEM IS IN USE. Telemarketing firms are now wise to this sort of obstacle, and have turned off the detector, and let their operator determine this and manually code the call as a disconnected line. This kind of defense is now no longer effective with most telemarketing firms, so is not a cost effective investment of your hard earned money. Obviously this would have never worked at all in the old days with manually dialed calls.

A different solution is needed, one that does not take time out of your day, and which will cause the operator managing the call to place you on the firm's DNC list. WE HAVE THAT SOLUTION.

Automation; let a robot do the job. The Screen Machine STOPS ALL SOLICITING CALLS WITHOUT HUMAN ASSISTANCE. And it works no matter how they configure the automatic dialer, as well with manually dialed calls.

It works without you having to answer the telephone, even when you are not home. It contains a small dedicated 1 chip microcomputer, so it handles the job entirely for you. It is your robotic gatekeeper for this door into your home, the telephone. Prior to this, your phone line is an unguarded doorway with no door in it; ANYONE could walk right in. The Screen Machine installs, closes, and locks a door on your telephone line. Calls out are exactly as normal. DESIRED calls still get in. No password code is used or needed. YOU HAVE A DOOR WITH A LOCK ON THE HOUSE; install one on the phone. The Screen Machine; it STOPS telemarketers COLD.

SIMPLE installation takes only a moment! And COMPATIBLE with answering machines!

And unlike all caller ID based defenses, THERE IS NO MONTHLY BILL! It therefore pays for itself in WELL under a year!

The Screen Machine is our premier product. It stops telemarketers without your intervention. Simply plug it into the phone line, plug the phone into it, plug it's power transformer into the wall, turn it on, and walk away. NO MORE TELEMARKETERS. Existing business and friends still get through to you NO PROBLEM.


Here is a nice pdf flyer with a lot more information about this wonderful machine. It makes a nice double sided handout, particularly when printed on good double sided glossy paper.
We have 12 left; you better get busy if you want one; click [BACK] and place an order NOW; Quo sonnambulis secundis. (who snoozes loses...)




To the telemarketer:
Assuming you are working for an honest firm selling an honest product, you are simply looking for customers. You are hard working salesmen in an under appreciated industry, and we wish you well, and success- with those willing to receive you.

This product is NOT targeting your customer. It is targeting the people who do NOT wish to receive solicitations, and who will NEVER be your customer; those phone slamming, whistle blowing, vulgar, much offended folk demanding you put them on your do not call list. These are people who are wasting your time and money and will NEVER purchase from you; they are that fraction of society hostile to your industry. Our customer is your waste of time. They are two different groups of people. Good luck with your venture. BTW, we know how to turn YOUR DNC list into profit... Call us and press 4 to discuss it; this statement grants you authority to do so.

Order it here: THE SCREEN MACHINE - Block TELEMARKETING calls - Stop Telemarketing calls - stop telemarketers - block telemarketers - BLOCK CAMPAIGN CALLS

I'll say it again, THIS IS NOT MY SITE nor am I affiliated with them. Just sharing a tool that has made my home life MUCH more peaceful.

The above site is the ONLY place "I" have found them available for sale.


This thing really does work. The most I ever hear from an unwanted call is a small "Chirp" from time to time.

It has 3 different ring tones & codes.

1st code is given by the machine to HUMAN callers willing to risk going through the Automated DNC message. (I've NEVER had a telemarketer go through it.)

2nd code you can give to Business Contacts, Doctors, Lawyers, CPA's, and such.

3rd code you can give to friends & family members.

Calls will still go through to your answering machine or service if they get past the DNC.

The 2nd or 3rd code entered at the start of the DNC will by pass it so that your "WANTED" contacts don't have to suffer through listening to it. Lulz


To plagiarize Ron Popeil, "Set it and FORGET IT!!" LOL


DK what to tell you about the cell phone thing other than to just keep it turned off at night and suffer through the messages if they leave one. It annoys the hell out of me too.
 
domainsbyproxy has been known to roll over without a subpoena.. worth a try. send them an intent to sue letter like you think it's their domain, see what happens. worst case they reply with an explanation, best case they reply with the real info.

/not legal advice

nice, may be worth a shot.

another site with some ideas Suing telemarketers