I sell my SEO service here and on DP (DigitalPoint) I noticed that someone had copied my thread and even reviews.
I decided I would fuck around with him. I had a good laugh, here is how it ended
[12:01:30 PM] DP: do you have any reviews?
[12:01:57 PM] jampster: yeah
[12:02:05 PM] DP: can I see them
[12:02:45 PM] jampster: for reviews check my iTrader on DP
[12:03:27 PM] DP: ah - these are your reviews?
[12:03:28 PM] DP: "so this guy is the real deal. Tried it for a med. competitve term with 20,500+ searches a month and he got two different variations of the KW to page 1 for me within 2 weeks. Thanks so much buddy." - Charto911
"He got my website in the top 10 in google in less then 2 weeks!" - 4goodhosting
[12:03:38 PM] jampster: yes
[12:04:05 PM] DP: from your clients?
[12:04:19 PM] jampster: yes
[12:06:08 PM] jampster: I am full time SEO professional and I don't outsource
[12:06:24 PM] DP: strange bro - can I tell you something
[12:07:01 PM] DP: I am an SEO professional too - and you copied my thread. Those are not your clients either, those are mine. Can you please explain that?
[12:07:55 PM] jampster: I will continue to do that in future
[12:07:57 PM] jampster: fuck off
:hitit_sml:
I decided I would fuck around with him. I had a good laugh, here is how it ended
[12:01:30 PM] DP: do you have any reviews?
[12:01:57 PM] jampster: yeah
[12:02:05 PM] DP: can I see them
[12:02:45 PM] jampster: for reviews check my iTrader on DP
[12:03:27 PM] DP: ah - these are your reviews?
[12:03:28 PM] DP: "so this guy is the real deal. Tried it for a med. competitve term with 20,500+ searches a month and he got two different variations of the KW to page 1 for me within 2 weeks. Thanks so much buddy." - Charto911
"He got my website in the top 10 in google in less then 2 weeks!" - 4goodhosting
[12:03:38 PM] jampster: yes
[12:04:05 PM] DP: from your clients?
[12:04:19 PM] jampster: yes
[12:06:08 PM] jampster: I am full time SEO professional and I don't outsource
[12:06:24 PM] DP: strange bro - can I tell you something
[12:07:01 PM] DP: I am an SEO professional too - and you copied my thread. Those are not your clients either, those are mine. Can you please explain that?
[12:07:55 PM] jampster: I will continue to do that in future
[12:07:57 PM] jampster: fuck off
:hitit_sml: