I went to post this in the SEO forum but it's like a blizzard of offers in there and this would drop-off the first page in about one hour.
Simply put: I'd like to swap some G+ love with around 10 people. I am sure there are services that offer this but just wanted a small boost to see what happens first.
The only conditions are that you have a legit business and more than 100 WF posts.
If so please PM me.
To all the Matt Cutts spies on here - fuck you.
Simply put: I'd like to swap some G+ love with around 10 people. I am sure there are services that offer this but just wanted a small boost to see what happens first.
The only conditions are that you have a legit business and more than 100 WF posts.
If so please PM me.
To all the Matt Cutts spies on here - fuck you.