GET UNLIMITED Facebook Accounts - METHOD

facebook.build

New member
Sep 26, 2011
1
0
0
Hi guys, I am a very new member of this forum, but I have a lot of exprience into IM (BH).

Since I am new here I want to start my account by giving you something very precious.

I have a method to get unlimited facebook accounts. I got like 20 accounts in 1 hr, with 10k friends totally.

If you're interested into this I am waiting for you to shot me an email at icebox19g at gmail.

Waiting for your emails.

Regards

PS: Please don't give me messages, because I can't reply, cause I don't have enough posts ATM.
 


This is the exact same post I came across in another forum today. It is my understanding that he will send you the info via pm. But I'll drop the beans here....Dude wants $50 bucks to show you how to go and hack other peoples facebook accounts. I'll say it like my friends in another forum said, BAN HIM. LOL