Get you some drank

papajohn56

New member
Jun 16, 2008
7,254
211
0
SC
Drank Beverage | Slow Your Roll!

Relaxation Drink Has Some Calling it Liquid Pot

wow ahaha. purple drank...but legal. if you've ever had real purple drank, you know how it will slow your ass down for the night, total opposite of crunk. wonder how good this stuff is

edit almost forgot:

290_purple_drank.jpg
 


Yes, and it works like a champ. Feels like you took two Valium if you drink the whole bottle. Doesn't taste too terribly bad either.
 
I don't think so. It's more of a Habeeb-mart thing here in the south. No offense Habeeb.
 
they just put a shitload of valarian root in it, which makes you relax. i bet they're making bank though
 
I finally found some of this stuff today after 6 different stores. Cost me $3 a can and I grabbed 2 to see if I like it. My GF has lots of stress problems so if it works I am going to buy a case online. Its like $50 for a case of 24 shipped or $3/ea in store..
 
I finally found some of this stuff today after 6 different stores. Cost me $3 a can and I grabbed 2 to see if I like it. My GF has lots of stress problems so if it works I am going to buy a case online. Its like $50 for a case of 24 shipped or $3/ea in store..

OoOoo good idea. My gf gets pissed off at me all the time too. She cant be pissed off if shes asleep 24/7.
 
I finally found some of this stuff today after 6 different stores. Cost me $3 a can and I grabbed 2 to see if I like it. My GF has lots of stress problems so if it works I am going to buy a case online. Its like $50 for a case of 24 shipped or $3/ea in store..

Lots of sugar in those drinks man. I'm just sayin.
 
Lots of sugar in those drinks man. I'm just sayin.

Yeah I saw that when I got home, wtf is up with that.. I don't see how they can fill it with stuff to chill out and then a ton of sugar. I expect it to suck but its worth a shot.

I found that valaram root at whole foods for $14 in a little dropper that said to take 40 drops at a time. It would run out after like 4 days as directed.
 
been drinking this shit for a couple months now, not too bad.. has some effect but nothing great. not worth $3/can IMO