Get Your Domains at NameCheap - SALE



^^
Been Had Coupon Codes!
mr-t-animated-gif.gif


Now ho'd up fo a minute maaaaaaang while i Dance on deeze niggaz!! Showin out and stuntin like a baus!


-----------------------------------

Fogot to mention above in the post - like usual, you still get one year free of who is guard and free ssl cert. - jus sayin
 
Wickedfire -
Got some ideas in the back of your head that you might want to work on in the future, or something you want to get on immediately?

Well grab up your .com, .net, or .org domains on the cheap - $5.99 per domain or $4.99 per transfer

NameCheap

USE COUPON CODE: (SAVEBIG) at checkout

cya,
Cryptix

Is anyone on namecheap staff that's also on WF?
 
Too bad this wasn't moniker. No hating on Namecheap from me, heard good things, I just need the additional security that Moniker offers with their domain name lock service.
 
Any idea how can I stop a transfer which I already initiated a few days ago? So I can rerequest and get the discounted price :)
 
FFS! I bought 4 .coms with namecheap yesterday! :) I also have an xfer in which will fail, so I'll use the voucher on that.