For evidence supporting my argument, read Matt Ridley's the Red Queen. Read any evolution theory based psychology book. So basically there is a quite old scientific opinion that humans and all living creatures's behavior can be explained through evolution theory.
This is the reason why religious bigots oppose evolution theory so much.
Or, better yet, read
Cocks of the Alpha Males
I was very surprised when I read in Matt's book that monogamy are really there to protect males. Then I started doubting everything I used to believe. Are consensual crimes so bad that it's prohibited? Are there really no women willing to share? Are porn really dangerous for everyone/minor. I mean think about it.
Societies do nothing when kids got beaten up in school, yet when a kid have sex with a beautiful teacher, suddenly, boom, he's a "victim". What's going on?
Males bullshit women all day saying love, etc. And that's legal. We expect that. But when men honestly just want to pay for sex, boom, it's exploitation.
I have a female friend that are trapped into a marriage. I just don't want this to ever happen to any pretty women again. In many countries, Marriage is sexual slavery because women can't get out easily. But society just shrug that off. When that same women want to mate with richer males in richer countries, then, boom, it's exploitation, despite consent.
Of course in rich countries like US, it's the women that opposes free sex, especially the ugly. So if you're an American male, don't worry. You can attract chicks. It's the women that keep bitching.