P poisonsembrace New member Nov 22, 2009 918 46 0 Oct 30, 2010 #1 But she died.. One for the Sopranos fans amongst us. #RIP! Denise Borino-Quinn of 'The Sopranos' dies at 46 | OnTheRedCarpet.com
But she died.. One for the Sopranos fans amongst us. #RIP! Denise Borino-Quinn of 'The Sopranos' dies at 46 | OnTheRedCarpet.com
joevis hadouken expert Jul 16, 2009 1,429 41 0 pineapple under the sea Oct 30, 2010 #2 I wonder if it had anything to do with her weight.
Roundabout Banned Apr 20, 2009 3,500 125 0 Oct 30, 2010 #3 That sucks, she was awesome. "The Weight" was one of the better Soprano's episodes Season 4, I loved the whole storyline that revolved around that hilarious joke...
That sucks, she was awesome. "The Weight" was one of the better Soprano's episodes Season 4, I loved the whole storyline that revolved around that hilarious joke...