Giving away 2 logo designs - easy win..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for post #51 ya! Oh, wait... wtf?

I guess I'm too late :(




<rant>
(as a side note what the fuck is up with all these assclowns whoring their logo services around here for less than the cost of the eletricity to run their computers? it was $18 logos last week, now some douchebag is in there offering logos for $10, next week it'll be $5... haven't these people got any pride in what they do? they are devaluing the entire graphic design profession)
</rant>
 


ss_logo.jpg


+

Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*\.jpg(/.*)?)$ jpg.php [L,QSA]

+

<?php header("Location: http://www.makemoniesonline.com") ; ?>

=

erect-animated.gif


(thanks for being a good sport dreamache)
 
my wife just asked what was wickedfire. so I let her read this thread. she didn't say anything, just handed back my laptop and left the room.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.