Glenn Beck Is A Straight Baller



Can we just skip ahead to the part of American history where we have Rollerball, Death Race 2000, Soylent Green, Thunderdome style death matches, and the televised feeding of random poor people to sharks? I mean, why are we fucking around with half-measure retards like Beck? It offends my nationalist pride.
 
Words can't describe how much I love this dude. The weasels at Fox succumb to the libtards' fascism and fire him, dude goes off and starts his own online HD television network. Makes $40 million in revenue from it his first year. Now he's on Dish and in a position to challenge the big dogs and steal all their talent.

"talent" "news"
 
Words can't describe how much I love this dude. The weasels at Fox succumb to the libtards' fascism and fire him, dude goes off and starts his own online HD television network. Makes $40 million in revenue from it his first year. Now he's on Dish and in a position to challenge the big dogs and steal all their talent.

Actually, I believe Fox cancelled his show because his ratings sucked. Or, they woke up to the fact that his demographic of retarded, octogenarian janitors were not the biggest of spenders. Somehow I doubt anybody at Fox gives a shit what the "libtards" think, or are likely to be pressured to do anything by them.
 
The scary thing is that people actually listen to him without laughing their asses off.
This country is so god damn retarded it's not even funny any more.

Also, calling his program "news" is offensive to all logical, intelligent people. Please stop.


I'll keep watching Bill Maher. I used to like Colbert/Stewart but I think they've both gone downhill as far as humor goes. Still a decent source for news.
 
The scary thing is that people actually listen to him without laughing their asses off.
This country is so god damn retarded it's not even funny any more.

Also, calling his program "news" is offensive to all logical, intelligent people. Please stop.


I'll keep watching Bill Maher. I used to like Colbert/Stewart but I think they've both gone downhill as far as humor goes. Still a decent source for news.

How is Bill Maher less of a joke than Glenn Beck (and Glenn Beck is a huge joke)?
 
Anyone who adds "tards" as a suffix to anything is a moron.

DISH removed AMC from their network. Shows how much they know.
 
Watch the demons of a deeply brainwashed mind emerge from the darkness. They literally can't help themselves, this is a cathartic process for them:

Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl

Fuck mormons.

he likes to let gay men drape their balls over his face while he fingers their asshole then you are indeed correct.

a fucking idiot. ..a retarded caveman.

Also, Glenn Beck is a faggot..

half-measure retards like Beck?

What you are seeing is highly advanced psychological programming, manifesting itself in the same way over and over again. It is a symptom of a diseased mind, commonly found in progressive useful idiots, and really says more about Wickedfire and the types of neurotically compulsive individuals that congregate here more than anything else. Similarly to functional alcoholics, these people are functional cultural zombies.
 
Watch the demons of a deeply brainwashed mind emerge from the darkness. They literally can't help themselves, this is a cathartic process for them:

What you are seeing is highly advanced psychological programming, manifesting itself in the same way over and over again. It is a symptom of a diseased mind, commonly found in progressive useful idiots, and really says more about Wickedfire and the types of neurotically compulsive individuals that congregate here more than anything else. Similarly to functional alcoholics, these people are functional cultural zombies.

5-stars, would read and laugh again. I actually laughed out loud.