wezcountry New member Aug 31, 2009 1,788 22 0 In the EUSSR Feb 2, 2011 #1 Finance officer stole £40,000 from charity to send to lady friends in Africa
guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Feb 2, 2011 #2 He's not exactly Errol Flynn, and I bet the trouble and strife is a match. At least the girl in the photo is cute. Even people in charities make bad decisions. Jesus died for their sins so its ok.
He's not exactly Errol Flynn, and I bet the trouble and strife is a match. At least the girl in the photo is cute. Even people in charities make bad decisions. Jesus died for their sins so its ok.
wezcountry New member Aug 31, 2009 1,788 22 0 In the EUSSR Feb 2, 2011 #3 guerilla said: He's not exactly Errol Flynn, and I bet the trouble and strife is a match. At least the girl in the photo is cute. Even people in charities make bad decisions. Jesus died for their sins so its ok. Click to expand... Mr G ... all ok ?
guerilla said: He's not exactly Errol Flynn, and I bet the trouble and strife is a match. At least the girl in the photo is cute. Even people in charities make bad decisions. Jesus died for their sins so its ok. Click to expand... Mr G ... all ok ?