Anyone here using any good accounting software they can recommend? I'm on a Mac but also have a PC but I'd prefer doing the majority of my accounting related stuff on the Mac. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
kashoo.com
I'm sold - looks solid; now i'd rather not have to upload all my data from the last 5 months; would any of you trust hiring a VA to upload/reconcile all your data?
Quickbooks and Peachtree is also very popular .Quickbooks is the only decent one in my experience, although it's not amazing, it gets the job done.
Quickbooks and Peachtree is also very popular .
Quickbooks and Peachtree is also very popular .
My accountant has no problems with my reports using quickbooks for mac.Ask your accountant, but more than likely you'll have to use QuickBooks. DO NOT buy the Mac version of Quickbooks though, it sucks and your accountant will hate you. Use the online service or fire up a Windows VM and run the Windows version.
kashoo.com