TigerUK Banned Aug 23, 2008 1,070 17 0 Sep 20, 2010 #1 I'm spending a bit of money on paid seo services on this forum. Is therean easy way to keep tabs of purchases so that I can do a proper expenses summary for tax. Just need a system to quickly find these misc expenses.
I'm spending a bit of money on paid seo services on this forum. Is therean easy way to keep tabs of purchases so that I can do a proper expenses summary for tax. Just need a system to quickly find these misc expenses.
B b_sun New member Apr 7, 2009 1,951 54 0 Virginia Sep 20, 2010 #2 Its called accounting software. Quickbooks, Peachtree, etc.
B BrandonAnderson New member Sep 10, 2010 170 1 0 Sep 20, 2010 #4 just keep invoices and spreadsheets. Or yeah, get a free accounting software.
moltar Violating Airspace Jul 8, 2009 986 10 0 Canada Sep 20, 2010 #6 For tracking open jobs/orders look into an organizational system such as GTD. For keeping track of monies (invoices, payments) use accounting software such as quickbooks, or simplier online counterparts, e.g. Blinksale, FreshBooks, Mint.
For tracking open jobs/orders look into an organizational system such as GTD. For keeping track of monies (invoices, payments) use accounting software such as quickbooks, or simplier online counterparts, e.g. Blinksale, FreshBooks, Mint.