cryptix Karate Kicks N Shit Aug 4, 2009 1,638 77 0 Hamburgler's Rectum Jul 6, 2011 #1 I was FUCKING ANNOYED with the dumbass width of the Google +1 icon. So I decided to trim it up. I needed a more "square" shaped icon for Google +1 I made one up, in PS last night. PNG format. Grab it if you need it or want it. Reactions: fm1234
I was FUCKING ANNOYED with the dumbass width of the Google +1 icon. So I decided to trim it up. I needed a more "square" shaped icon for Google +1 I made one up, in PS last night. PNG format. Grab it if you need it or want it.
dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Jul 6, 2011 #2 Good job! But, some may have beaten you to it here already ;P Plus one icon icons | Icon Search Engine | 1 Reactions: justo_tx and potentialeight
Good job! But, some may have beaten you to it here already ;P Plus one icon icons | Icon Search Engine | 1
(O_o) H̨̼̩͐̑͆̀̚& Sep 23, 2010 4,718 91 0 L̇ͥͧ̑͋ͥ̏̔͆́̋̂̆̌̚̚ Jul 6, 2011 #3 nice, thanks for the share =]
Paper_Chase brb gym Apr 23, 2009 1,499 21 0 Vancouver, Canada Jul 7, 2011 #4 dreamache said: Good job! But, some may have beaten you to it here already ;P Plus one icon icons | Icon Search Engine | 1 Click to expand... Dude that website is awesome. Thanks for the share!
dreamache said: Good job! But, some may have beaten you to it here already ;P Plus one icon icons | Icon Search Engine | 1 Click to expand... Dude that website is awesome. Thanks for the share!
justo_tx My Member is Premium Dec 19, 2008 3,269 120 0 Dallas, TX Jul 7, 2011 #5 dreamache said: Good job! But, some may have beaten you to it here already ;P Plus one icon icons | Icon Search Engine | 1 Click to expand... Awesome resource man, thanks. +rep
dreamache said: Good job! But, some may have beaten you to it here already ;P Plus one icon icons | Icon Search Engine | 1 Click to expand... Awesome resource man, thanks. +rep
ebtek New member Oct 21, 2008 1,008 42 0 Jul 7, 2011 #6 nice bro. i did this one awhile back but i think i like yours better. its cleaner