Apparently the G has decided that fraud is cool as long as it's taking place in Africa.
The Google-Kenya ripoff - Boing Boing
The Google-Kenya ripoff - Boing Boing
An old but very relevant blog post, I think the guy is or was a member on here:
Google’s User Data Empire : Slightly Shady SEO
Ha ha, how retarded would one be to trust a company that has cookies on nearly every website and uses it to rape you as efficiently as possible. They even scan your fucking (g)mail to "serve targeted ads". I still haven't completely moved away from this masochistic relationship with google (WIP) but anyone with a brain cell should be running for their lives. I thought google analaytics was the most hilarious act of people fucking themselves in the ass until the chrome browser came along. Faster browser? More secure? ROFL. If they were in the browser business they would fucking charge a fee for the software. They are in the track you and fuck you business. Won't even spare keystrokes in the address bar![]()