Google Image Search

mx=headroom

New member
Aug 15, 2009
2,132
32
0
I be where I am
Step 1: Go to Google
Step 2: Click on Images in the black top nav.
Step 3: Type in lupita
Step 4: Look at top row of images
Step 5: ?????????????
Step 6: + Reps, Likes, and LOL's will be had
 


childbirth, so weird and scary when it occurs naturally..

OH NOES, HURRY, STICK HER WITH EPIDURAL, PITOCIN AND GIVE HER A C-SECTION LOLS!

What's funny is whichever country this brown skinned lady is from, probably has a lower mother/infant death rate than the US; we're very low on the list because US hospitals just love to inject & cut.
 
Last edited:
I almost went gay after seeing my first born. omg that film they show you in no way prepares you for the reality. Six months in I was still avoiding sex with da wife and jerkin off -- lol. I'm better now though thank you very much.
 
35ci8g.jpg


I was like "WTF's up with her pussy?"

lol

then I looked closer... its a baby.
 
Above left is Maria Guadalupe (Lupita), 16...Lupita's 16 month old daughter seems to know that something very important is in her tummy.
My 1000th post on content can wait. I had to respond to this highly sophisticated trolling.

what-did-i-just-watch.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: GerardWon