Google Stock Slammed - Lower Earning

RICK430

Banned
Aug 31, 2008
87
0
0
Los Angeles
Googles stock got slammed today due to their lower than expected ad revenue earnings. Who here is glad, like I am, that these fucks starting feeling the pain of advertisers leaving them due to their ban policy. I hope Bing takes a lot of market share from them.
 


Eh? Their stock closed at $494 today, pretty high compared to their trailing earnings? Whatchu talkin bout?
 
Expectations were too high. I think Google is the only major company where profits increase 24% and the stock price STILL goes down.
 
feeling the pain of advertisers leaving them due to their ban policy.

Assumptions, assumptions. Lets see... "advertisers leaving them" led to:
  • Google-owned sites earned $4.5 billion in revenue, up 24 percent from last year.
  • Google’s AdSense partner sites earned $2.06 billion, up 23 percent from last year.
  • Paid clicks increased 15 percent from last year.
  • Cost-per-click paid for Google ads increased 4 percent.
I'm sure they're feeling the pain. Really, really bad.
 
Let's wait and see what's going to happen in next Quater. As Google will announce their results in next FY10Q-2
 
Bought this last month at $440/share then sold today at $490. Not bad. Glad I sold today before the drop though.