M mattseh import this Apr 6, 2009 5,504 72 0 A ~= A Oct 22, 2009 #1 Official Google Blog: RT @google: Tweets and updates and search, oh my! Seems like twitter spamming has a new use :conehead:
Official Google Blog: RT @google: Tweets and updates and search, oh my! Seems like twitter spamming has a new use :conehead:
turbolapp New member Aug 10, 2007 8,500 187 0 Oct 22, 2009 #2 I wonder what G's algo will be with the tweets. Like will older accounts with more tweets have weight over newer ones with no tweets..ect?
I wonder what G's algo will be with the tweets. Like will older accounts with more tweets have weight over newer ones with no tweets..ect?
M mattseh import this Apr 6, 2009 5,504 72 0 A ~= A Oct 22, 2009 #3 I guess it dependson whether they have a special feed from twitter, which gives them more info on users. I doubt twitter would appreciate them scraping all users' history.
I guess it dependson whether they have a special feed from twitter, which gives them more info on users. I doubt twitter would appreciate them scraping all users' history.