Anyone mess around with G's new "parameter handling" tool in Webmaster Tools?
Search Engine War: Google URL Parameter Handling - a guide and requests
Looks like G is trying to help everyone resolve the duplicate URL problems that have been surfacing.
I'm not so sure that I want to mess with this yet. I haven't read up on it enough. I have noticed that my crawl rate has gone done around 30%, and I do have some duplicate titles popping up all of the sudden.
Anyone tinker around with it? Make the wrong move, and you could lose a lot of links.
Search Engine War: Google URL Parameter Handling - a guide and requests
Looks like G is trying to help everyone resolve the duplicate URL problems that have been surfacing.
I'm not so sure that I want to mess with this yet. I haven't read up on it enough. I have noticed that my crawl rate has gone done around 30%, and I do have some duplicate titles popping up all of the sudden.
Anyone tinker around with it? Make the wrong move, and you could lose a lot of links.