Hello wickedfire. I am Billy. I just wanted to formally introduce myself to this forum, and hope to provided good tips for you. I am having sending mass email to USA and Europe for over 8 years, and am looking for some friendly people to learn to.
I am enjoying this forum, and browsing around reading good articles and meeting good people. I am also writing to introduce my email services. If you are looking for some great email services in order to make over $23,000 per annum then look no further than myself.
Please forgive my accent as I am having learning english. If you are wishing for a partner then please email me anytime.
I hope that it is not bothering you that I am of homosexual nature. I am not looking for a romancing here just business.
I am enjoying this forum, and browsing around reading good articles and meeting good people. I am also writing to introduce my email services. If you are looking for some great email services in order to make over $23,000 per annum then look no further than myself.
Please forgive my accent as I am having learning english. If you are wishing for a partner then please email me anytime.
I hope that it is not bothering you that I am of homosexual nature. I am not looking for a romancing here just business.
