Grinding the Crack



I get the chills even watching this, the most extreme I've done is bungee jumped once and I screamed like a little girl..
 
omfg, how do you plan something like that? i think if he farted in the wrong direction it could have turned into one hell of a HD snuff video
 
^What biz said. It must take a thousand attempts where he pulled the chute early and took other routes to avoid that crack before he felt safe enough to grind it...

Fuuuuuccccckkkk.
 
Yeah I remember watching him on that stunt junkies show on discovery channel. Guy is nuts.
 
Did Bungee and tandem parachute - the amount of adrenaline in that guy must be insane!

::emp::
 
Dude has nerves of steel and balls worthy of hauling around in a dumptruck.

Here is the most recent stunt he did: sailing through the hole/ cave in Tianmen Mountain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KmxvEnkuU]Amazing wingsuit stuntman Jeb Corliss soars through China mountains - YouTube[/ame]
 
You guys want to fly? Go hang gliding, it's not as dangerous as this but it's just as fun, I'd say funner because the flights are very long because you can climb the air and aren't constantly descending.

Hang gliding is fast on it's own but not as fast as the guy in OP, if you want that kind of speed there's always speed gliding though:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u5M4y49ty4"]Speed gliding in New Zealand - YouTube[/ame]
 
You guys want to fly? Go hang gliding, it's not as dangerous as this but it's just as fun, I'd say funner because the flights are very long because you can climb the air and aren't constantly descending.

Hang gliding is fast on it's own but not as fast as the guy in OP, if you want that kind of speed there's always speed gliding though:

Speed gliding in New Zealand - YouTube

I'd prefer paragliding, there's a better degree of control it seems

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59LZRAVNqd4]Paragliding - Nakagusuku 1 of 5, Okinawa Japan. 1080 HD - YouTube[/ame]

skip to 4:35