Guide on how to use craigpress social network

fad828139250

Banned
Nov 25, 2009
2
0
0
iL0pP.png



Craigpress is the new social network on the block. Craigpress has definitely emerged as a key player in the online marketing ecosystem and poses a challenge to other business social network domination of the social media space.

Have You Built Your Craigpress Business Profile Yet?

Craigpress opened its doors to companies, allowing them to build business Profiles and encouraging them to increase their following. Grab our new guide to learn how you can start using Craigpress for business.

In this guide you'll learn:
How to set up a Craigpress business Profile
Marketing best practices with your Craigpress Profile
The benefits of Craigpress in search
Craigpress Groups & the value of segmentation


Download your Copy Today!

Download Guide_on_how_to_use_craigpress.rar from Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites
​
 


How about if I buttfuck you while i ask craig to press my nuts and teabag me at the same time till i cum over your sweaty and slimy back?
 
I need to respect this guy though. I mean look at his username, it's just "look you know it's spam, just leave it if you don't give a fuck".

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about.

PS - What I would do if I owned an image host that people xrumer'd with... Shit.