Guy who stole my credit card is a student who likes pizza

bizousoft

ну Вовка
Mar 5, 2010
784
14
0
Canada
Kinda funny to go through some of these fraudulent transactions:

- College Text books
- Bus ticket to Toronto
- Fido prepaid cellphone card for 100$
- Pizza purchases every 3 days

Guessing it's a student that loves pizza

Ever had your credit card stolen where you could kinda guess what type of person did it?
 


Kinda funny to go through some of these fraudulent transactions:

- College Text books
- Bus ticket to Toronto
- Fido prepaid cellphone card for 100$
- Pizza purchases every 3 days

Guessing it's a student that loves pizza

Ever had your credit card stolen where you could kinda guess what type of person did it?

Surely you could just track the restaurant & time/date of transaction to find the person and address that ordered at that time?
 
Let's see here..

-several tanks of gas at gas stations (presumably for cash)
-Walmart
-Liquor store

I'm guessing he was an out of work investment banker
 
Surely you could just track the restaurant & time/date of transaction to find the person and address that ordered at that time?

That's what I find most retarded actually... and that fact he purchased bus tickets, I think you usually provide your name... guess we can add "ballsy" to his description

As per phone rep. all transactions were made on-line
 
I noticed one of my cards I rarely use was missing and didn't realize until I got the bill. So I call up Visa and they tell me theres 2 charges on the card for a pair of $15 sun glasses and $50 payless shoes. Like seriously?

I just basically laughed and said I don't wear cheap sunglasses and have never shopped at payless. It must be some kid or a complete retard because they spent nothing on a high limit card.
 
Goodwill stole my card once, I think the girl that worked there swiped it on a fake reader because it was under the counter. (can't remember).

Another one, some guy paid his school tuition using my CC. It was some community college nearby. LOL

Got my money back thanks to SunTrust Banks.
 
I was in Dominican Republic when I noticed a $500~ transaction at a appliance store in the US. The guy bought a fridge with my shit >:o. Wachovia gave my money back though :D
 
By the way if you ever give your phone number to a stripper in Vegas and you get a text message from "your bank" the following day asking you to call them don't bother, and if you do definitely don't enter your check card number. I haven't personally fallen for this but I did get text messages from "my bank" for months after I gave that bitch my number.
 
2ykga6d.png