GUYS LOOKZ AT THIS NOW

yuriko

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
140
3
0
4
15qx7pv.jpg


heh
 


Ok so someone stuck a cig in the mouth and a bottle under their dog's leg and took a photo of it.

Not even mildly amusing I must say.
 
These owners should be thrown in jail this is animal abuse. I hope somebody sent this picture to the police or animal control. Dogs who drink alcohol can become alcoholics just like real people (i don't think the dog knows how to smoke i think the owners put it there for the picture) , but the fact that these owners give it beer don't know how addicting alcohol can be with dogs.
 
I can't remember the last time I saw a ban vote, can we not make them weekly or something?
 
These owners should be thrown in jail this is animal abuse. I hope somebody sent this picture to the police or animal control. Dogs who drink alcohol can become alcoholics just like real people (i don't think the dog knows how to smoke i think the owners put it there for the picture) , but the fact that these owners give it beer don't know how addicting alcohol can be with dogs.

Kill yourself.