Hacked



A while back WP was hacked through the timthumb script. Make sure you update that script. Also the hack installs some scripts in the theme folder as well as the image cache for tim thumb. My best advise is a clean install.

1. Export the database through wordpress.
2. Download the image files that end in image format only. There should not be any other file types in this folder. /wp-content/uploads
3. Clean install of wordpress, theme, plugins and import database plus upload images to the /wp-content/uploads folder.

Note: for your images to work with the xml import you must upload the same folders that was originally in the /wp-content/uploads
 
got hacked too. Old wordpress install among the several sites. timthumb exploit confirmed.

Wordpress is like woman, she can be great and she can be a pain. But overall, I haven't found a better substitute ;)
 
Honestly, this is some sort of poetic justice that some Islamic dudes raped your website because you're such a clueless fucking moron, and when you actually need help, you've shit on so many people here, no one really wants to help you.

But I will help you, because I have always been a friend to retards, losers and lepers like yourself.

Grindstone has a hookup to get this shit done, or he did a week ago. I don't think he answers his PMs but if you have him on Skype, he might help you out. Of course, he might have also read your STS posts and think you're a worthless piece of shit, but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: hellblazer
Probably. If any of your themes use timthumb.php that's a known exploit. Timthumb is an image resizer/thumbnail maker present in many premium themes like all the Woothemes, Thesis, etc. Google it, and you should get some more info on the hack. I've experienced this before except there was no indication of the hack on the sites...just that I was getting spam complaints from my domains. The hacker usually uploads a shell script that may be difficult to find, but gives them access to every file on your cPanel.

EDIT: also check your wordpress Users on each site if using WP. I would up with a new administrative user being created on a couple of these domains that were hacked.

This. I would bet $10 it's timthumb. There is a "TimThumb" vulnerability scanner plugin. It'll even patch the vuln.
 
clueless fucking moron

retards, losers and lepers like yourself.

you're a worthless piece of shit

take-a-deep-breath-demotivational-poster-1247702924.jpg