Hacking a Facebook ::PASSWORD HACK::

MiryP

Banned
Mar 7, 2011
96
5
0
I need someone to show me or tell me how to hack a Facebook account. I would figure one of you on here may know...PLEASE HELP!!! Any Programs, Tricks, anything!
 


Forget about hacking his account.

He's already cheating on you, just let it go or fuck one of his best friends for revenge.

The choice is yours.

tumblr_lj6pqt0M4v1qeaav6o1_500.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeStratham
I used this guide to hack my ex girlfriends fb account. But be careful and use TOR because FB logs last ip that accessed accounts

 
  • Like
Reactions: gutterseo
"Hello. I'm itlar, and today, I will teach you how to make a pisher. First, choose your target. I will target hotmail users. ..."
 
Chances of hacking facebook are low, even if you could it would take you months of research to get anywhere at all. Most people recycle passwords so if you can build a list of easier/alternative targets you can possibly dump the pass out that way. His/her home pc is probably the weakest link in the chain, so if you can redirect him/her to a spoofed site with some flash and/or MPEG with faulty header data etc, there is a possibility something will drop you into running code on stack or whatever. However most people keep their system fairly up to date and you'll need to be dedicated and keep looking for an entry point.

Good luck, and remember to synchronize with the universe and life prana.
 
Chances of hacking facebook are low, even if you could it would take you months of research to get anywhere at all. Most people recycle passwords so if you can build a list of easier/alternative targets you can possibly dump the pass out that way. His/her home pc is probably the weakest link in the chain, so if you can redirect him/her to a spoofed site with some flash and/or MPEG with faulty header data etc, there is a possibility something will drop you into running code on stack or whatever. However most people keep their system fairly up to date and you'll need to be dedicated and keep looking for an entry point.

Good luck, and remember to synchronize with the universe and life prana.

packet sniffer on unsecured wifi hurrr durrr
 
That's really rude of all these guys to direct you in the completely wrong direction.

Here is a 100% working guide I wrote about 3 months ago on how to successfully hack facebook accounts. It even includes the software you need to do so.

Just click HERE to read it free.

A lot of the WF community knows of my book and how effective it is.