avatar33 e-Hustler Dec 5, 2009 3,838 52 48 Calgary, AB Mar 1, 2011 #1 I know every state/country has different dates, but whatever...
Puremeds-J Pill Pusher Jan 26, 2011 26 0 0 puremeds.com Mar 2, 2011 #2 I went to the beach last weekend and had no clue it had started.. until I got there of course.. all I could say was WOW
I went to the beach last weekend and had no clue it had started.. until I got there of course.. all I could say was WOW
J Jabberwokky New member Apr 12, 2010 581 3 0 Mar 2, 2011 #3 OMG... you lucky bastards. It's still -6 celcius up in Canada right now, no wonder our girls don't go crazy like that...
OMG... you lucky bastards. It's still -6 celcius up in Canada right now, no wonder our girls don't go crazy like that...
Berto Movin to TX Jan 3, 2009 3,138 155 0 Proudly Incorporated in WY wordai.com Mar 2, 2011 #5 Is 29 too old and creepy to go invade a spring break? I know that I can no longer binge drink for 6 days straight, but I can have a wild 2 days...
Is 29 too old and creepy to go invade a spring break? I know that I can no longer binge drink for 6 days straight, but I can have a wild 2 days...
D drandom New member Jan 7, 2011 30 0 0 Mar 2, 2011 #6 Why the fuck doesn't the UK have spring break. Oh yeh, the girls are fat.
jmizzle New member Aug 15, 2007 282 13 0 Mar 2, 2011 #7 drandom said: Why the fuck doesn't the UK have spring break. Oh yeh, the girls are fat. Click to expand... Don't you fuckers get like 40 days off a year anyway?
drandom said: Why the fuck doesn't the UK have spring break. Oh yeh, the girls are fat. Click to expand... Don't you fuckers get like 40 days off a year anyway?