Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows PART 2 - New Trailer

RoyalDesigns

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
17
0
0
United Kingdom
Anyone gonna watch this in the Summer?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wav8dIx5sHs]YouTube - ‪Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 - teaser trailer + LEAKED info in description‬‏[/ame]
 


I started those books when I was a kid...it was crazy how dark they got over time
 
Harry Potter is the best thing since LOTR. James bond is the only other franchise movie I care about too.
 
I started those books when I was a kid...it was crazy how dark they got over time

It looks like the recipe for a good movie is to make it more dark these days. People seem to relate more I'm guessing.

Batman is a prime example. They tried to go the "funny" but action route with Green Lantern and Superman but didn't do that well because of it.
 
I'm seeing Part I tonight. I haven't been a fan of the last few movies, but at this point, might as well finish the series.

Side note: if anyone's interested in what Rowling's been up to, check this out...

J.K. Rowling's New Pottermore Site Will Change Digital Publishing - Nicholas Jackson - Technology - The Atlantic

Pretty cool, and good for her. :)


It looks like the recipe for a good movie is to make it more dark these days. People seem to relate more I'm guessing.

Batman is a prime example. They tried to go the "funny" but action route with Green Lantern and Superman but didn't do that well because of it.

That sounds right. The books definitely became darker as the series continued. The movies needed to follow suit, especially since Rowling has huge influence with the studio. But to your point, films that dig into the pit draw folks in.

Tangent...

About Superman, I had high hopes for the reboot coming in 2012. At first, Nolan was taking it. He's dark and awesome behind the camera, but he's since bailed to focus on Batman. Superman still has Goyer writing the screenplay, though. Goyer's very dark. He wrote the last two Dark Knights, Blade II, The Crow, Dark City, etc. Unfortunately, Zack Snyder is doing direction (I'm not a fan).
 
I can't wait until Harry Potter becomes the teacher in the future Harry Potter series.

"Welcome back, Potter"

Harry returns to educate and mentor the remedial class known as the Sweathogsworth.

I sure hope Travolta is in this one too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeStratham
I know someone who went to a party and found Radcliffe there. They locked him in the bathroom and told him to use his magic to get out (No joke).