harry vested gravity collection newbie here...

jolem

New member
Jul 13, 2012
1
0
0
Hello everyone,iam harry vested gravity collection,,
newbie here I go by Sparks.
Been looking for a forum with tons of topics.
Been googling for days and found this one. I am also studying computer
I am not very savvy with internet so I’ll go straight..
I hope I can find much information here as I needed and i want…

Best Regards,
Harry S. Vested jr
Chairman/CEO of Gravity Collection, Inc.
 


I feel enlightened

Laughing-Buddha-Blogg.jpg
 
Hello everyone,iam harry vested gravity collection,,
newbie here I go by Sparks.
Been looking for a forum with tons of topics.
Been googling for days and found this one. I am also studying computer
I am not very savvy with internet so I’ll go straight..
I hope I can find much information here as I needed and i want…

Best Regards,
Harry S. Vested jr
Chairman/CEO of Gravity Collection, Inc.

Cool, so what's your real name? It sure isn't Harry...